National Real Estate Network Invites you to the
March Mega Evening Event
With Tax Expert Markwei Boye
Attend our entertaining, fast-paced club meeting to learn how to take advantage of these strategies and more:
- The single most expensive tax mistake of all
- How to slash your audit risk (Fly under the IRS radar!)
- Powerful strategies for property "flippers"
- Tax-advantaged retirement savings strategies
- How to make the most of meals, entertainment, and gifts
- The "mileage allowance" mistakes that cost thousands!
- Write off family medical bills as a real estate expense.
- How to deduct your kids' private school and college tuition
Register Now - Call 248-762-0800
Date: Thursday, March 15th, 2007
Location: Laurel Manor, 39000 Schoolcraft Road, Livonia , MI 48150
Register via phone or email at:
email@example.com or 248-762-0800.
Markwei Boye is the owner and CEO of Smart Business Int'l, P.L.L.C. He holds a Bachelors of Science degree in Finance from University of Detroit Mercy, a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from Wayne State University and recently completed his coursework for his doctorate degree in Business Management from Argosy University of Chicago. He also holds an Enrolled Agent designation -- a specialized license earned by individuals who have passed a rigorous examination administered by the IRS and has shown technical competency in all levels of federal taxation. Besides being a tax professional, he is also a financial advisor and owns Smart Financial Advisors, P.L.L.C, an independent personal financial planning and investment advisory firm. He holds National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD) licenses including series 6,7,63, and 65. He is an Adjunct professor at Cornerstone University and Baker College School of Business teaching primarily business courses including Small Business Management, Personal Financial Planning and Taxation. He is a member of the Registered Financial Planning Institute, National Association of Enrolled Agents, National Association of Tax Professionals and National Society of Accountants.